Do you love Mexican food?
Would love to cook something other than nachos or tacos?
Need new and exciting Mexican food to add to your current repertoire?
Date: Saturday 12 September 2020
Time: 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Want to knock the socks off friends, family or significant other with your vegan culinary prowess?
Kathy Ashton – Medicinal Nutritionist will teach you in this her next cooking class, some fabulous exciting recipes.
Make your ‘coming out of lockdown’ dinner party a Mexican themed one. How much fun would that be?
In this dinner party menu you will be learning to cook:
(1) The, most delicious Mexican chowder (my all time favourtie chowder soup, could eat every day of the week lol)
(2) A classic pico de gallo
(3) The best ever, refried (not fried) beans – so full of delicious flavour you could eat them by themselves
(4) Mexican pulled jackfruit – so much fun to cook and absolutely blow you mind yummy
(5) Wouldn’t be Mexican without the sour cream (vegan)
(6) Fajita spice mix – ready for alternative taco filling
(7) Taco spic mix – so you don’t have to use packet mix filled with all sorts of anti-caking agents
(8) Fudgy Mexican brownie – this is just heaven
(9) Homemade Tortilla’s (wraps) – super easy, gluten free and delicious – and can be used in all sorts of cuisines.
(10) Mexican meringues (if we have the time hahah), and these are so incredible, I will make the time
The creating of this menu has been so much fun and I wish this platform allowed me to add a few singing notes, as the above recipes are simply going to give you a whole new fresh out look when it comes to Mexican flavoured dishes.
Venue Online – zoom link will be sent prior to class
Date Saturday 12 September 2020
Time 2 pm – 4.30 pm