- 10 mins
1 can of organic chickpeas – drained and rinsed
Juice of 1 large Lemon
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon of sumac (optional)
1 tablespoon of organic tahini
(1) Open can of chickpeas, drain and rinsed under fresh water
(2) Juice the lemon
(3) Cut the garlic in half and remove the shoot. I like to use two cloves but this depends upon your love of garlic.
(4) Add chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, sumac, tahini into a blender
(5) Blend until combined – approximately 3 minutes
(6) Continue to blend, adding small amounts of water, until you get your required consistency.